Webster University Geneva Library houses approximately 29,000 items selected to support the courses and research of students, faculty, staff and alumni. The library has a variety of study areas where students can work and research in calm, comfortable spaces. With assistance from professional and support staff, students can access collections comprising reference, periodical, media, and general materials.
To search our collections, go to our Library Catalog.
The Online Library gives access to approximately 140 research databases including over 40,000 academic journals, over 50,000 e-books, streaming educational videos and numerous academic guides to help with database use, citations, and research. Sign into databases using your name and Webster ID. Explore on your own or visit the library for assistance.
Contact Library staff using the links below and remember to use Webster's extensive online Library materials at: library.webster.edu
Opening Hours for Fall 1, 2022
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 – 20:30
Friday: 8:30 – 16:30
Saturday: 12 – 16h
During weeks 7 and 8 of the term, library hours are extended to 22.30 between Monday and Thursday.
The Library reopens on August 22, 2022. We close during break weeks and holidays.
For further details, please contact - email@example.com
New Rules in place during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- As of Fall 1 2021 term, you must wear a mask inside the library.
- We request you continue to keep safe distancing when possible.
- To avoid extra contact, search our Library catalog: https://www.webster.ch/library/. Make note of the title and call number of an item you would like to use and request it at the Library desk or by phone or email and we will notify you when we have it for you.
A Webster identity card is your ID to check out Library materials. Update your ID with a current term sticker - you can get an updated sticker from the registrar or reception.
- 5 books per student for a 14-day loan, renewable during the term.
- 1 Multimedia item for a 7-day loan.
- Books: 3-hour loan.
- Multimedia: 1-day loan.
- Regular items that are late will incur a fine of .50 chf per day up to a maximum of 10 chf.
- Reserve items are for all students in a class. If they are late they have a fine of 5chf per hour up to a maximum of 50 chf.
- NOTE: renew items by phone, by email or by stopping in at the Library!